Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't Let The Image Fool You.

Now, everyone knows you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, because you never know what's hiding under the image. A psychotic killer could be someone that you NEVER expected. I'm not a a murderer or anything, but do not let my appearance fool you. I'm not one to be toyed with. I am trained in Jiu Jitsu, I know Tai Kwondo, and I'm MUCH faster than I look. I played sports for seven years, before I was diagnosed with a back condition that I don't know how to spell, LMFAO, forcing me to quit. I have recently been cleared to return to sports, so expect my muscle mass to build back up and I'll look like I once looked. I don't play games, as most of you know, but I'm one of the nicest people ever meet. Cross me, all hell will break loose. I promise. Pinky, style. But back to the title, don't let my innocent, sluggish disposition fool you, there is a beast roaming around inside of me, just waiting to be unleashed on an unsuspecting victim. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment